lunes, 5 de enero de 2015

Hi 2015!

Year of the Sheep ugly..

What’s your evaluation?

I think it was a complicated year for me, I was very well in “the world of art”, because me artwork has been exhibited galleries of art, for example Gallery  Macchina  of the Universidad Catolica, Gallery Concreta of  Matucana 100 and in the abroad in the Universidad de Uruguay      , but In my personal life was disaster,  my grandmother Tina deat for a medical malpractice  and my mother Elida lost a very important work, that makes the ruin in my house. Lost very important friends, I learned many things and a man it broke my heart…. rare a year!

What about work or studies?

I didn't worry much of the Universidad, because was already working in the real word and I realized I was never going to get rich but this is the only thing I can make  although I do it wrong.

What was the best of 2014? 

When I traveled to Uruguay, I´ve never traveled far away before. The support my teachers gave me, I've never imagine it.

What was the worst?

Two things. My grandmother's funeral and loss of a valued friend for my recklessness.


goodbye disgusting and beautiful 2014.

3 comentarios:

  1. I want this year will be beautiful for you, my dear friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope God bless you this year !! and congratulation for your art work, see you...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. u_u I love you Roery!!, last year was a bullshit...but this year is our! jajjaja...will be cute Roe <3

    ResponderEliminar