martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

Hi internet.
I talking about a city I want to visit.  I would like to travel to Tibet, because I like the culture, the food vegetarian, the landscape of bigger mountain and green valley‘s, the colossal temple's  and the beautiful people that don’t speak ingles. The Tibet today is a city of china but this was free in time old. In the Tibet born the Dalai Lama,  the idol spiritual of the Tibetans and my example in the life. I would like to abandon all (except my gat) and transform in monk and free the Tibet of the ugly communist chinos.  I think in the art now and I believe that is a disaster, better entrust my life to the spiritual Level and travel for the word, before I burn the art faculty for release energy positive.


Thanks internet, and see you later! 


2 comentarios:

  1. I would like to travel to the Tibet with you!! Please.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awesome! the Tibet is wonderful! but we can burn the art faculty together, I support you :)

    Happy new year :D

    ResponderEliminar