jueves, 8 de enero de 2015


2 film Directors.

 Charlye Stuart kaufman is an American screenwriter, producer, director, and lyricist. He has born in 1958 in the New York, I like working of Kaufman  above everything  the  scripts of the  Eternal “Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” and “Being John Malkovich”, he has only 2 films as director “Synecdoche, New York”  and  “Frank or Francis”. Synecdoche, New York is the great films are about a theatre director, Caden, he has decided make a work theatre about on their life, but the extent that this stars a replace as real life. The film covers topics such as the nature of the family, home and relationships between man and woman.



 Edward davis wood was an American screenwriter, director, producer, actor, author and film editor.  He has born in New York in 1924. He was posthumously awarded a Golden Turkey Award as Worst Director of All Time. For me is a genius and any films is good, I recommended  “the Plan 9 from Outer Space” The film involves extraterrestrial beings who are seeking to stop humanity from creating a doomsday weapon that would destroy the universe. 








4 comentarios:

  1. Would you like to go to see a movie with me someday?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Charlie Kaufman is great! I know about his work like scriptwriter. I'm going to watch Synecdoche, I haven't seen yet. And about Ed Wood, I agree with you, is a genius!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you for recommend the film “the Plan 9 from Outer Space”, i am going to see it this night.

    ResponderEliminar