jueves, 15 de enero de 2015



Have you ever been on TV?


Yes I have. I was on TV when I was a teenager. I was fanatic of Sergio Lagos for “Panoramix" but never went this program. I went to "Sabado Gigante" to catch a glimpse of him. Ha ha ha this experience was terrible, but talked with Sergio Lagos!



Have you ever sung in public?


Yes I have. I play the guitar and sung, once I was sing in a talent show because before I wanted to be like Daniel Johnston. Jaja but not make it and study art. U.U I know that someday I will be a music legend !



https://soundcloud.com/roery-blume


Have you ever played an instrument in public?


Yes, I did. It happened a long time ago, when I was seventeen years old, in an act at my college, I was nervous but I played the piano after been rehearsing for that. The song I tried to play was, in my own words, one of the best songs of all times, Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O’Connor. Finally, everybody was happy with my dfkjdskfjd


Have you ever ridden a horse?


I have ridden a horse, one day in a farm near Olmue. It was in the summer of 2014. I saw a corral full of horses and then I asked to my mother if I could ride a horse, and then she said: yes, you can! Next step I was up of a horse so happy and letting my hair free, it was funny.












1 comentario: