jueves, 22 de enero de 2015


Hello Internet.

I going to talk you about one masterpiece that I made a long time ago; however this was a famous the last years because this was selected in two external competition. First, for Gallery Concreta in the exposicion "city tour" done at  matucana 100, and after for Gallery Macchina in the  exposicion "obra escuela" done at  Universidad catolica. I was happy for  win but I felt like “Rene de la Vega” since after of the one-hit wonder I have not been doing anything more entertaining. Although now I win fondart with my best friend but this is very boring and sensible jaja as a true masterpiece… boring as you like to fondart. The masterpiece is called “JG” is a video art about children playing a passionate football match with the head of Jaime Guzman in the street of the same name.
this video art is about The relationship of Chile with the past, for example, jaime guzman is one celebrity very important of the dictatorship and he have many streets to his name. but in this street of the periphery, the children never heard of him.
they played with the head of the person what written the Constitution of Chile
not thinking that the constitution directly concerned them becouse affects their lives.
I like much this masterpiece, because When I made this video art I learned much.
 I so often saw this video that I hate it, hope you like it.


http://vimeo.com/86836061


bye Internet!

5 comentarios:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdlfw7CgKjg jjajjjaj! Roery's hit. I hope we can do the fondart so good... I hope. We can do it friend, but we can't, it's not important. Love you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i didn't watch the video! congratulations for the exhibitions of this

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your "ART", has a unique stamp!, "stamp Roery"!!.
    I liked :)

    ResponderEliminar