martes, 27 de enero de 2015



Final Post! <3


What kind of activities and things have you done and learnt in classes?

I think I learned a little but my english is bad because when I was in school I never taught the basics. now the truth is that it was hard but I worked and I feel that can I learn more English in the future. it had previously been impossible before that this experience. I would like learn for can travel with confidence.


What aspects of the English language do you still have to improve? How do you plan to do it?

All aspects, jaja I'm very bad for english but I would like learn of true, I was travel to Montevideo and I met with a artist and curator Aleman that don't known the español and I missed an important opportunity for develop a project artistic. I realized that it is important to know English if you enter the world of art. I want to learn and dedicate time to come to this.


  What are you going to do in February? Tell me about your plans for your summer vacations.


I will travel to valparaiso to home of my brother. I would like passing the time like a hermit  for writing my  thesis in peace and out to exercise for have  productive and healthy life. and prepare for this year because it will be an important year. that will finish college, I start to live alone and will work on my first fondart.









2 comentarios: